Currently available, this delightful 2 bedroom Willerby Leven offsite static caravan, complete with double glazing and gas central heating, with the extra convenience of a combi boiler.
At 35 x 12, this model offers plenty of space and flexible accommodation. The freestanding furniture means furnishing is easy to change or move around, depending on how you want to use the space. Inside, the living areas offer plenty of character:
* The open plan living room includes a feature fireplace, ready for the fire of your choice, whilst ceiling spotlights, to help create a relaxed ambience after dark. There are wall storage fittings and space for a freestanding dining suite.
* The living area flows through to the spacious U shaped kitchen - with plenty of storage and a large range-style gas cooker.
The double bedroom has space for a double bed and includes ample storage and a superb double window unit, for making the most of views and to allow plenty of natural light through. There are good-sized fitted wardrobes and bedside fittings, including drawers, wall shelves and electric sockets. A door leads through to a personal en-suite, with W.C. and wash hand basin.
Second bedroom - currently fitted with a freestanding single bed, fitted wardrobe with hanging and storage space, radiator and wall mounted mirror. Alongside the window, there are corner wall-mounted cupboards with narrow display shelf over.
This model also offers a separate shower room, with sink, toilet and enclosed shower. There is also a bathroom cabinet for storage and a modern ladder-type radiator, which doubles as a towel rail, for enjoying the luxury of warm towels.
With its spacious layout and freestanding furnishings, this Willerby Level unit offers many additional features and benefits:
* Fully carpeted to the living and bedroom areas. For comfort and easy cleaning, there is quality vinyl to the kitchen, bathroom and utility room.
* There are Venetian blinds fitted to most of the windows.
* As well as being ideally set up as extremely comfortable living space, where this particular static really comes into its own is for its potential in a range of accommodation uses:
- Annexed or guest accommodation: the great size and spacious layout are great for organising into annexed or guest accommodation to your home. With freestanding furnishings, there are plenty of options for creating a space which reflects individual taste and comfort preferences.
- Garden office: the flexible lounge is ideal for moving in bookcases and desks, to create home-office space. There are plenty of electric sockets for electrical devices such as computers and printers. The added benefit of the freestanding furnishings in the bedrooms means that the office space can be extended into a private offices as needed.
- Playroom: the spacious, carpeted lounge and bedrooms have the potential to be great play spaces, with plenty of room for toy storage and reading nooks.
This model really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, and is available at a great-value as-seen (untested) price for sale. To find out what this means, please read the small print here.