Atlas Image Super
Want to buy a static caravan off-site which is inspirational when it comes to static caravan interior ideas?
This Atlas Image Super has a stunning exterior, so it's not a blot on the landscape if you want to use it on agricultural land, or place it on your plot for occasional long-term use; maybe temporary accommodation, an annexe or to use as a garden office.
The freestanding furnishings make this model easy to adapt to suit a range of purposes or to experiment with static caravan interior ideas. It's also ready and waiting to move your own furnishings into if you're using it for temporary accommodation such as during a house build or renovation project. With new carpets and vinyl throughout, double glazing and central heating in the form of electric panel heating, it has great potential for year-round use for many years to come, at a great value price.
The open plan living space includes
- Lounge with bay window, fitted feature fireplace with marble effect surround, including mantel over and modern electric fire below. The superb bay window allows plenty of natural light during the day, whilst the fitted wall lights and central pendant create mood lighting after dark. A freestanding sofa is included, but replacing this with your own furnishings is a real option with the space available in this room.
- The adjacent dining area has a lovely picture window and space for a dining table. There are two useful screen partitions between this area and the living space and also between this area and the entrance door, to minimise draughts and to create a cosy nook for intimate dining. Opposite this ...
- A fully fitted U-shaped kitchen provides an extensive worktop run which incorporates a large inset sink unit with mixer taps over. There is a large range gas cooker, with fitted hood and extractor fan over, as well as a full-height integrated fridge freezer and a fitted dishwasher (all untested). There are plenty of fitted base and wall-mounted cupboards and shelves for storage
- Close to the access door is a separate WC with wash hand basin, providing a surprising but welcome extra facility to this accommodation.
A door separates the living areas from the bedroom end of the static. This brings the benefit of being able to keep bedroom areas quiet and calm for children in the evenings, or for keeping pets away from the bedrooms, whatever you need. It can also be a great way to divide the accommodation into separate areas if you're hoping to use it as a garden office or for a home business.
An inner hall offers a cupboard with fitted water heater and access to
- Master bedroom with an extensive fitted headboard unit, which offers cupboards, mirrored headboard, bedside cabinets and hanging wardrobes. Further fitments include a dressing table with drawers and a fitted chest of drawers. This room has Jack and Jill access to:
- The shower room with enclosed shower cubicle which is surprisingly spacious, modern rectangular pedestal sink unit, with mirrored cabinet over, WC and electric wall heater.
- Second bedroom offers a fitted wardrobe and drawer unit. The room also currently includes a freestanding wardrobe, but this could be easily removed to make way for alternative furnishings, including even a bunk bed or storage bed, depending on how you want to use the space.
- Not often available as an off-site sale, this static caravan looks amazing and offers features which make it one of the best statics in our yard currently.
This great value static caravan is sold as-seen (untested) at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read here.
- Ample Storage
- Double Bedroom
- Electric Fire
- Electric Panel Heating
- Free Standing Furniture
- Hand Wash Basin
- Jack & Jill room
- Twin Bedroom
- Warm Air Heating