Wooden Lodge 40 x 12
A rare find in used static caravans for sale, our 40 x 12 wooden lodge static caravan brings the opportunity to create a garden lodge, spacious temporary accommodation or a guest annexe on your land, building plot or even in your garden.
There are two entrances, one at the side and double glazed french doors at the front. The french doors lead directly into:
- Lounge – as well as benefiting from the double opening french doors for decking and views to front, a wealth of side windows also allow plenty of natural light and view options; large space ready for freestanding furnishings; mock ‘chimney breast’ and hearth feature with gas fire; TV aerial and power points.
- Dining area – with space for freestanding dining table and chairs, picture window allows plenty of light to create a welcoming dining space; wood panelling to lower half of walls helps to create separate zone from lounge.
- Kitchen – superb lengthy worktop run, incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit; gas hob; Vanette gas cooker and grill below; plenty of storage thanks to wall and under-counter cupboards, additional under-counter space for appliances such as fridge, freezer or washing machine, depending on preference and plumbing options; deep shelving unit with power point, ideal for eye-level microwave.
A door separates the kitchen and living space from the bedrooms
Inner hall with wall-mounted electric heater and rear access door
- Shower room – surprisingly spacious and ideal for family use. A full shower screen creates closed off step-into shower cubicle, with large tray which incorporates useful low seat; pedestal wash basin is set in its own little nook alongside the shower, and could be completely fitted with mirrors and shelving to suit personal washing and grooming needs; shaver point above sink; electric panel heater / towel rail; extractor fan; hanging hooks.
- Separate WC – with WC; corner pedestal wash hand basin; useful wooden shelving above WC.
- Bedroom – single bed; fitted wardrobe with hanging space inside and drawers below; power point; wall mirror; electric panel heater; wall mounted storage cupboards, wall light.
- Bedroom – single bed; fitted wardrobe with hanging space inside and drawers below; decorative wood panelled wall; wall light.
- Main bedroom with double bed but potential space for Queen-sized bed; good storage from double wardrobe unit with plenty of hanging space, two drawers below; dressing table alongside, with mirror, cupboards above; knee-hole table and drawer below; fitted over-bed unit with lighting and cupboards; wall mounted electric heater.
Why buy this wooden lodge?
This static caravan lodge model is ideal for creating a garden lodge or garden workspace, with the benefits of:
- Double glazing and some electric panel heating.
- New carpets and vinyl throughout.
- Excellent layout with space for additional furnishings. This also means lots of potential ways to use this static caravan – including separate accommodation for guests, to create a garden office or even as a commercial premises or staff room.
- With its 40 x 12 size, double glazing, electric heating, separate WC and 3 bedrooms this model is ideal for long-term temporary accommodation, for instance during a house renovation, self-build or refurbishment project.
This offsite static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Ample Storage
- Double Bedroom
- Electric Panel Heating
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan
- Twin Bedroom