A superb 38 x 12 offsite Willerby Winchester for sale, with central heating, double glazing and three bedrooms
Main access door into
- Dining and kitchen area, both fitted with vinyl flooring.
- U-shaped Kitchen with extensive worktop space, incorporating round single drainer stainless steel sink unit; 4 ring gas hob with vent above; superb storage throughout from under-counter cupboards and wall unit display shelving, tall unit next to access door offers fitted eye-level oven and grill, with shelf and power point for microwave above; additional drawers and integrated fridge freezer alongside. The U- shape of the kitchen worktop with display unit above creates a pleasant room divider to:
- Dining area with space for freestanding dining table and chairs; buffet unit with mirrored panel and glass shelving above; pleasant picture window with frosted glass to the bottom half; affording both light and privacy. The dining area flows through to:
- Lounge with feature windows across the front and around to side aspects; plenty of unfitted space with freestanding sofas included; radiators, each with display shelving above; decorative wall mirror; attractive fireplace / media area with fitted gas fire on raised hearth, with storage drawer below; TV aerial and media unit with power sockets; range of storage and display cupboards over.
Internal door separates kitchen from sleeping areas
- Inner hall with further access door; radiator; cupboard housing boiler.
- Shower room with large shower cubicle offering space-saving sliding shower screen; moulded interior offers ample shelving for toiletries; wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap over and cupboard storage under; WC with hidden cistern and useful wide storage shelf over; ladder style towel rail radiator; extractor fan..
- Main bedroom with double bed; good storage thanks to fitted over-bed unit with lighting, shelves, bedside tables with cupboards and power points alongside; sliding door double wardrobe unit with hanging space; dressing table / desk unit alongside, with shelving and mirror over and radiator under.
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds and central bedside table; tall fitted wardrobe unit with hanging space & drawerrs below; power points; wall mirror; radiator; wall mounted cupboards above beds; wall mounted wooden and upholstered headboard.
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds sharing wooden and upholstered headboard, plus central bedside table; useful cupboard – shelf unit above beds; additional wall-mounted cupboard; power point; wall mirror; radiator.
Why consider this Willerby Winchester for sale?
This Willerby Winchester is a great option for an offsite caravan with potential for all-year-round use, offering:
- 3 bedrooms – great for fitting in all the family or for having an extra room to create the personal space you need, such as a dressing room, study space or play room.
- Good storage throughout.
- The open plan living space offers a good family and social space, with feature windows which make the most of views from your plot.
- Ready to move into accommodation – with plenty of space for freestanding living and dining furniture, this accommodation could be highly flexible and easy to arrange to create a real home from home or thoughtful guest accommodation.
- Double glazing and central heating throughout creates ideal long-term accommodation, for example during a self-build or home refurbishment project, or as a family or guest annexe to your property.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.
- Ample Storage
- Built in Fridge Freezer
- Double Bedroom
- Fixed Furniture
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Gas Fire
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan
- Twin Bedroom
- U-Shaped Kitchen