Stunning all-electric model with off-grid static caravan potential
As well as offering great accommodation, this superb Willerby Salisbury is an all-electric model which has great potential for modification to use solar energy, ideal if you want to use your static caravan off-grid.
This must-see Willerby Salisbury static caravans for sale off-site offers a well-maintained interior with the benefits of double glazing, an all-electric specification, good quality floor coverings and blinds in the open plan living area. The double glazed main entrance door leads into a well-organised open plan living area, which offers:
- Spacious lounge with large bay window, allowing plenty of natural light to play in the space. There’s a great combination of freestanding sofas, to allow for adaptation in the future, as well as fitted media and storage units, a feature fireplace with a mantel above and pebble-effect fire fitted below. The space alongside offers:
- A dining nook with a freestanding dining table and chairs. This is organised alongside a wide picture window, for access to views whilst dining and natural light if using the table area as a desk or playing board games. This dining area is within easy reach of:
- Open plan, U-shaped kitchen, with a range of fitted wall and base cupboards, drawers and shelving. A single drainer stainless steel sink unit and fitted electric cooker are already installed within a full run of worktops. Across from the kitchen area is a further worktop counter area, with fitted under-counter appliances below and a double wall-mounted cupboard above.
From the living areas, a door leads through to the inner hallway with fitted cupboard housing water heater and coat hooks.
Beyond this, the hall leads and access to the bedrooms and shower room
- Space-saving shower room with modern wash hand basin with cupboards below; fully enclosed shower cubicle; modern WC which is set into the corner at a space-saving angle, allowing space for shelving behind the WC and large towel rail. A ‘Jack and Jill’ door leads through to:
- A very well appointed master bedroom with a full range of fitments and storage. This includes a double bed with fitted headboard, along with bedside cabinets, a full-height wardrobe and an overhead cupboard to each side. There is also a display or bookshelf above the headboard. Making the most of the light from the window is a small dressing table unit with drawers below and mirror above, whilst along the opposite side of the room is a further triple wardrobe run. An additional access door leads directly into the shower room.
- Twin bedroom with good quality twin mattress beds, each with a wall-mounted headboard. Overhead are fitted cupboards and a useful display/bookshelf. The room also benefits from a full-height single wardrobe, mirror and curtain pole.
- As a static caravan offsite sale, this Willerby Salisbury offers great value and ready-to-move-into accommodation.
- The high specification of this model makes it ideal if you are looking for temporary accommodation during a house-build or whilst your property is being refurbished.
- As mentioned, the all-electric specification means this static caravan could be adapted with a solar panel energy system to make the use of solar power, to provide clean, green, off-grid power.
This great value caravan is sold as-seen (untested) at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.
- All Electric
- Ample Storage
- U-Shaped Kitchen
- Electric Fire
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Jack & Jill room
- Open Plan
- Separate Toilet
- Twin Bedroom