Ideal caravan to buy to live in during home build or renovations
Currently available, this Willerby Aspen is the perfect caravan to buy if you need to place a temporary home on your land whilst your home is being built or renovated.
This model has all the comforts needed to provide year-round accommodation, including gas central heating and double glazing. With a radiator in every room, as well as the hall and the en-suite toilet, it’s a great option as a winterised static caravan.
Superb family-sized accommodation
A real benefit of this model is the spacious feel of the accommodation on offer. The double glazed access door is on the side of this static and opens into the open plan living space, which offers:
- Full-width lounge with a wide window reaches across the whole width of the room, with panes continuing around to each side, to provide plenty of light and the chance to make the most of any views. This space offers a great combination of freestanding furniture, such as media unit and armchairs, as well as fixed items like the comfortable wrap-around sofa. This includes a pull-out berth for additional guest sleeping space, as needed. There is a feature fireplace with mantel, mirror and display shelving above and fitted log-effect fire below.
- Spacious lobby area – close to the door area there are two full height cupboards, one with shelving and the other with space for hanging coats or keeping those daily living essentials such as an ironing board and hoover. An additional window just to the left of the door could be a great potential space for a dining nook, to make the most of the natural light for eating or working at the table.
- Opposite the door is the fitted kitchen. This area is separated from the lounge by a useful countertop with cupboards for storage and display above. There are plenty of additional cupboards and shelving above and below the countertops. The extensive worktops incorporate an inset single drainer sink unit and gas cooker. The cooker has a safety lid which, when put down over the hobs, creates a useful additional work surface area.
Leading off the kitchen is a door through to the bedrooms and shower room. This door is a real benefit if you’re considering this model as temporary accommodation for a family as it means that sleeping areas can be closed off from the sounds of the lounge and cooking odours from the kitchen. This can be extremely helpful is small children are asleep whilst adults are relaxing.
The inner hall opens to a boiler cupboard with the bedrooms and shower room, as follows
- Shower room with modern WC and a storage cupboard above; vanity unit with cupboards below and large wash hand basin, as well as a mirror above. The shower cubicle is fully enclosed and benefits from a space-saving sliding door. The cubicle itself is surprisingly spacious and features moulded seats, ideal for supporting small children in the shower or for placing toiletries ready to use.
- The master bedroom provides exceptional comfort and storage. the fitted double bed includes a lift-up base to reveal storage space in the divan base. The headboard area is fully fitted with comfortable fabric headboards, integral lighting, mirrors and bedside cupboards. The bay window to this room offers opaque glass below for privacy and clear glass above to allow plenty of natural light. There is further storage from a freestanding chest of drawers and a large triple wardrobe. This wardrobe offers sliding mirrored doors, drawers and hanging space. The centre section of this fitment opens to reveal an electric socket and aerial point, making this section ideal for a TV or entertainment hardware. Above this fitment is more integrated lighting, the effect of which is that this room offers very atmospheric lighting for relaxation at bedtime … ideal if you’re going to be coping with living on a building site!
- En-suite WC – the master bedroom has its own separate WC with wash hand basin.
- Twin bedroom with central bedside table, fitted cupboard and drawers, as well as a wall-mounted mirror with shelving.
- This Willerby Aspen static caravan is the perfect model if you want a caravan to buy which is ready to move into so you can get your house build or renovation started.
- We also offer transportation and siting services, so we can help to get it into the right place for you at a reasonable cost.
This must-see model is currently offered at a don't-miss price and a ready-to-use pre-loved condition (untested). To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here. Remember, with its competitive price, this model is unlikely to be in our sales yard for long, so visit our yard, click or call to arrange your viewing.