Twin Unit Wooden Lodge
Not often available off-site, this stunning twin unit wooden lodge is a must-see model.
If you’re looking for something to use all year round, this wooden lodge for sale off site offers superbly styled and comfortable family-sized accommodation.
** Ask us for a bespoke purchase package including delivery, siting and reconstruction on your plot **
The bright and spacious accommodation, with contemporary neutral decor throughout, is organised as follows:
- • Open plan living area, with ample space for freestanding furnishings, feature hearth space ready for fire, freestanding media unit with TV aerial; double radiator. The superb French doors at the front of this unit, plus two side windows create a light and airy feel to this open plan space which flows into:
- • Dual aspect dining area with diagonal design detail to the lovely large window; great for making the most of views and for dining in natural light; double radiator.
- • Separate kitchen with range of fitted units, plenty of base units with dark slate effect worktops; well organised with freestanding appliances, including fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher; fitted gas hob with extractor over; electric oven below; stainless steel single drainer sink unit. This well appointed space offers great working space and storage. The kitchen and dining zones also have easy clean, quality vinyl tile flooring.
From the lounge, double doors lead through to:
- • Inner hall with double glazed entrance door; coat hooks; wall mounted mirror; double doors to boiler cupboard with additional storage space and shelving; further double door storage cupboard with shelving; single radiator.
- • Cloakroom including WC; pedestal wash hand basin having cabinet with mirror over; high level storage shelf; single radiator.
- • Master bedroom which is well presented and has great storage thanks to a large fitted wardrobe unit with 2 x double hanging wardrobe, plus a central shelved section; freestanding double bed; drawer unit; radiator.
- • Family bathroom of a good size and well fitted to include bath with shower over; WC; pedestal wash hand basin offering medicine cabinet with mirror over; towel rail; single radiator; vinyl floor; double glazed window with blind. Jack and Jill door to:
- • Second double bedroom – with good sized space for freestanding wardrobes; currently furnished with bed and chests of drawers; double radiator. Return door to hallway.
Why buy this wooden lodge unit?
- • Not only does this twin unit look stunning from the outside, but it also offers highly flexible freestanding furnishings. This is ideal if you’re looking for something for long-term use, for instance during a house-build. Why pay for furniture storage when you can move it straight into this model and enjoy your own home comforts whilst your new home is being built?
- • There’s superb storage throughout – the fitted cupboards already built-into this unit add extra storage for long-term living too!
- • The all-year-round comfort of this model needs to be experienced (in all weathers) to be appreciated! The double glazing, central heating and fully insulated walls and floors make this model ideal.
- • The separate entrance door on this model means that if you’re in a muddy location, it’s possible to enter and exit without using the living areas.
- • A twin unit wooden lodge is rarely available offsite – and they often sell for six figures on parks. As an offsite sale for private land, this unit offers the chance to bring something very special onto your own plot.
As with all of our used stock, this wooden lodge is sold as-seen (untested). To find out what this means, please read the small print on this here.
- Ample Storage
- Bath + Shower
- Double Bedroom
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Front Patio Doors
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Jack & Jill room
- Open Plan
- U-Shaped Kitchen