For a wrap-around view – not one set of patio doors, but two
This Swift Chamonix is an offsite static caravan with a difference … two sets of patio doors for making the most of wrap-around views and decking.
And that’s not all – the contemporary layout and fittings offer superb comfort from which to enjoy the views whatever the weather. The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas also make it easy to relax, eat and socialise alongside the rest of the family. This model has full double glazing and central heating, has good quality carpets, vinyl, blinds and curtains to provide ready-to-move-into accommodation.
** It’s considered ideal if you’re looking for temporary accommodation during a house build or refurbishment **
Open plan living space
The open plan living space incorporates lounge, dining area and U-shaped kitchen. Two sets of patio doors – one at the front end and one along the side – create a living area with plenty of light and access to views from your plot.
- Lounge area – a great combination of fitted units, such as feature fireplace with fitted log-effect fire, and freestanding furnishings, including a sofa. The room has vinyl flooring with a contemporary rug which complements the current colour scheme of this open plan area.
- U-shaped kitchen – fully fitted with base and wall mounted units. There’s a full-height fridge freezer, gas cooker with cooker hood and vent above, and also a microwave fitted conveniently within the useful eye-level shelving.
- Dining area – with round dining suite comprising of table and four chairs. Currently located close to the patio doors to the side of this model, there’s plenty of options for dining with the view alongside. Additionally, adding wrap-around decking once you’ve got this model on your plot means you could easily move the dining table out of the patio doors and onto the decking for al fresco dining whenever the weather permits!
Superb space for sleeping & showering
The back part of this model is given over to well-proportioned rooms for sleeping and showering:
- Master bedroom – this room is amazingly fitted with a stunning wardrobe run to rival many new-build home fittings. The storage includes 2 double wardrobes and well as a single shelved robe, full dressing table and several drawer units. The bedside unit includes further storage and bedside lamps. A door leads through to:
- En-suite WC with WC and wash hand basin.
- Second bedroom – this is currently fitted with one single bed, with headboard and side table, wardrobe hanging space, shelf, mirror and radiator. There is a very useful wall mounted storage unit across the whole width of the room. From its current arrangement, this room is completed adaptable and could potentially provide:
- A second double bedroom, with a narrow double bed.
- Twin bed accommodation.
- Alternative use – such as a nursery, craft or hobby room or home office.
- Shower room – well organised throughout, with space-saving corner WC, wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle. The shower cubicle is surprisingly spacious and well thought out, offering moulded storage for toiletries and a moulded set, ideal for helping small children to shower.
This model offers a superb space in a very good condition, with full double glazing, central heating which includes radiators in all rooms. For guest accommodation or temporary static home living, this is one of our best-value off-site static caravans, so avoid disappointment by making your appointment to view soon.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.