Here's one of our unsited static caravans for sale with superb potential to use all year round?
This Pemberton Vantage has the advantages of central heating and double glazing, plus the benefit of an offsite, preloved price, ready to bring to your own plot, land or garden.
Double glazed access door into inner hall leads through to:
- Galley kitchen - this surprisingly spacious kitchen provides good area of worktop space incorporating a stainless steel 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit; large ‘range style’ gas hob with 5 burners, plus oven and grill fitted below; fan above; plenty of wall cupboards; full height cupboard housing integrated fridge freezer; further buffet unit, with worktop plus cupboard space below and fitted microwave and additional cupboards over; drawer unit. The far end of kitchen flows usefully through to ...
- The dining area with picture window alongside for plenty of light and enjoying views of the plot; organised with freestanding dining furniture; double radiator. The dining area lies open plan to ...
- The light and bright end lounge with wide bay-style windows and patio doors - ideal for leading straight out to decking; space for freestanding furnishings; feature fireplace unit with fitted coal and flame effect fire, mantel and mirror over; power sockets, TV aerial point; freestanding media unit; wall mounted, glass fronted display shelving unit.
From the kitchen, a door separates the living areas from the bedrooms
- Inner hall with boiler cupboard.
- Double bedroom offering good storage thanks to a substantial wardrobe unit providing hanging space, shelving and drawers, whilst the four mirrored doors add light and spacious feel to the room; over-bed cupboards and fitted bedside cupboards; upholstered headboard and over-bed light; double divan bed.
- twin bedroom with twin beds under a stretch of 4 over-bed cupboards; central bedside table; there's a surprising amount of storage thanks to a hanging cupboard with shelf inside and two drawers below; mirrored door; radiator; power point.
- Shower room providing a step-into shower cubicle, inside which the shower tray offers a useful depth to double as a toddler bath; moulded seat and shelving inside, all enclosed with a space-saving sliding door; pedestal basin with toiletry cabinet mirrored door and shaver point light above; WC, radiator; towel rail.
Why buy this Pemberton Vantage?
Pemberton is a popular and respected manufacturer and this particular model brings plenty of adVANTAGEs, including ...
- This is the ideal home from home if you need a static caravan to live in for long term accommodation, perhaps whilst your own home is being built or refurbished.
- The central heating, double glazing and insulated construction mean this static is a good choice for year-round use.
- Storage is plentiful and this static is fitted throughout with quality carpets and vinyl.
- The space offers a good combination of fitted and unfitted areas, ideal for adding your own freestanding furnishings as required.
This model really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, offering superb ready-to-use condition. As with all of our unsited static caravans for sale, this unit is offered at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means, please read the small print on this here.
- Ample Storage
- Built in Fridge Freezer
- Double Bedroom
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Gas Fire
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan
- Twin Bedroom
- U-Shaped Kitchen