Are you looking for a static caravan with central heating and double glazing, ready to use all year round?
This Pemberton Novella offers all of this, plus a well-planned two bedroomed layout which could be adapted to provide many different types of accommodation.
This Pemberton static caravan has a main access door to the side, offering entrance into the living area:
- Fully fitted end lounge with full-width bay window and sweep of arm-end sofas, feature fireplace with mantel & mirror over and gas fire below. There is a fitted media unit with glass-fronted display cupboard over. The lounge is open plan to:
- Dining nook alongside the window, enjoying a fitted corner wall display units, plus freestanding dining suite comprising contemporary dining table & chairs. An opening leads through to the kitchen.
- Kitchen – well-appointed, with large range style gas cooker, Worktop run inc single drainer sink unit, wall mounted cupboards & display shelving over, run of base units and space for under counter fridge below.
Door to inner hall with rear access door and boiler cupboard
- Shower room – step-into enclosed shower cubicle with fitted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, cabinet over, WC, radiator, towel rails. There’s the added convenience of a Jack & Jill door to:
- Master bedroom with fitted double bed with overbed display shelving, great range of fitted storage furnishings including drawers, bedside units, cupboards and hanging space, plus dressing table / desk unit with shaver point and power sockets and TV aerial point.
- Twin bedroom with twin beds shared decorative headboard over bed storage shelf & cubbies, fitted hanging shelf and mirror over.
There are plenty of reasons to buy a Pemberton static caravan, but special reasons to take a look at this Novella include …
- The well-planned accommodation, which is ideal for family living, annexe or guest accommodation.
- The useful extras, such as:
- The fact there’s an opening rather than open-plan entrance to the kitchen. Having an aperture here makes it easy to put up a gate to keep pets or children out of the kitchen as needed.
- The great storage fitments in the main bedroom – great if you’re moving in for a longer period and need to keep your belongings with you.
- The mixture of fitted rooms (lounge) and unfitted areas (dining) – this makes it easier to adapt the accommodation as needed.
Overall, this is a good looking static with the potential to offer a cosy space all year round at a great-value as-seen (untested) price . To find out what this means, please read the small print here.
- Double Bedroom
- Fixed Furniture
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Jack & Jill room
- Twin Bedroom
Call: 079******* 07956101596