A superb offsite static caravan buy for long term or temporary accommodationDelta static caravans are popular for both onsite and offsite sales, and this Delta Oxford static caravan is sure to be in demand.
Main access door into
- Dining and kitchen area with vinyl flooring.
- U-shaped Kitchen with speckle effect work surface incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, incorporating gas cooker with extractor fan above. This kitchen offers plenty of storage thanks to wall and under-counter cupboards plus a tall unit housing integrated fridge freezer and a dresser type fitment alongside with wide shelf and power point for microwave above.
- Dining area with freestanding dining table and chairs below a picture window, for making the most of natural light and views; shelf display unit; cupboard housing boiler; radiator; attractive internal ‘portrait’ windows with borrowed light to lounge. Door to:
- Lounge with a wealth of front and side windows, plus double opening french doors for making the most of decking and views to front; freestanding furnishings; radiator; wall mirror; feature fitted fireplace with log effect fire; TV aerial and media power points above fire for wall mounted TV; buffet unit with range of storage cupboards and display shelves; further media unit with power and aerial point.
Internal door separates kitchen from sleeping areas
- Inner hall
- Shower room offering a great family sized space; large shower cubicle offering a sliding 2 panel shower screen; moulded interior includes seat, ideal for children; small shelves for toiletries; bowl-type wash basin set on vanity unit with mixer tap, with cupboard storage under and mirror over, WC with additional storage shelves behind; ladder style radiator / towel rail; extractor fan; blind to window.
- Main bedroom a truly lovely space, with double bed offering under-bed storage space; extensive storage from superb wardrobe units with plenty of hanging space, plus drawer units; dressing table area with mirror, cupboards above; aerial point and space for wall-mounting TV; fitted over-bed unit with lighting and cupboards, plus bedside tables with cupboards. Then there's two real bonuses to this delightful room ... an upholstered storage bench unit nestles in corner, to create lovely reading nook; there's also a door to:
- Ensuite WC with pedestal basin with mirror; shelf unit; WC; ladder-style radiator.
- Twin bedroomwith twin beds, central bedside table; fitted wardrobe with hanging space inside & two drawers below; power points; wall mirror; radiator; wall mounted cupboards and book shelf above beds; wall mounted, upholstered headboards.
Why buy this Delta Oxford?
Delta static caravans offer well-thought out accommodation and this Oxford model is no exception. As an off site static caravan for sale, it's considered ideal:
- For family use - with a family sized space in the shower room, plus additional ensuite WC, this Delta offers convenient, spacious accommodation for family routines.
- Ready to move into accommodation - this static caravan is well appointed and ready to move into, ideals for creating a real home-from-home for long-term use, or annexe accommodation.
- For convenience - it's very unusual to have the convenience of being able to close off the kitchen from both the living area and the sleeping areas, but this Delta Oxford makes it easy!
- Double glazing and central heating throughout , making this static caravan is suitable for use across all seasons and is particularly suited for temporary living space during a self-build or home refurbishment.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.
- Ample Storage
- Double Bedroom
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Twin Bedroom
- U-Shaped Kitchen