An unusual layout means this Cosalt Resort has a second access into a hallway which runs along the side of the static, offering a light, bright space and plenty of potential for different ways to use this accommodation.
The primary access door towards the front of the caravan offers access into:
End lounge with fixed wrap around sofas to three sides and below a wide bay window. Fitted corner cupboards fitted fireplace with media unit and display shelving over.
The sofas extend to the end of the room, incorporating a dining area with an extendable freestanding table, plus two upholstered stools. With the fixed sofa seating, this allows 4 persons to dine comfortably. The room then opens out to:
Galley kitchen offering electric cooker, a good range of worktops on both sides of the galley, providing cupboards under and over. A stainless steel single drainer sink offers a drawer unit under, with a fitted unit alongside housing fridge freezer and useful shelf space above, with separate power socket, ideal for eye-level microwave. There are also additional display / storage shelves.
Rear passageway with bedrooms and shower room off, as well as fitted coats cupboard. An additional window allows lots of natural light into this space, whilst a second access door provides an additional entrance point.
* Shower room with WC, sink unit set into vanity unit with cupboards, enclosed shower cubicle, electric heater / towel rail.
* Twin bedroom 1 with twin single beds, a fitted storage unit with hanging cupboard, drawers below, decorative wall mounted display / bookshelf, wall mirror and useful socket for hair-drying etc. Central bedside table, wall headboard incorporating socket and light switch. Useful coats hanging cupboard / storage cupboard.
* Twin bedroom 2 providing twin single beds with central bedside table, wall mounted headboard incorporating socket and light switch. Storage is provided through a fitted wardrobe unit with hanging cupboard, drawers below. The room also offers a decorative wall mounted display / bookshelf, wall mirror and useful socket for hair-drying and personal grooming.
At an offsite sale price, this static caravan offers great value for money, with the particular benefits of:
* An unusual layout, thanks to the internal passageway along the side of the static, and with the fully glazed 2nd access door makes a light, bright space and an ideal primary entrance if you're using the static caravan as accommodation and want to avoid coming in and out through the lounge area - ideal for kids and dogs!
* If you're looking to use the accommodation for business, this layout and passageway access makes it easy to split the accommodation into offices or separate work-based areas.
* Being completely fitted out and offering new carpets and vinyl flooring means this Cosalt Resort is ready to move into for guest or annexe accommodation - just site it, connect it and you'll be good to go.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.