Cosalt Elite Ltd Edition
- Ample Storage
- Bath + Shower
- Centre Kitchen Island
- Double Bedroom
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Front Patio Doors
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Open Plan
- Separate Toilet
On a plot with a view … this is the static caravan for you
If you’re looking for a static home from home, then this winter-ready Cosalt Elite with double glazing and central heating could be a great option at a perfect price.
Whether you have your own plot with a scenic view and you’d like the extra space that a static home could bring for your visitors, or you’re having your main home built or refurbished and need a static home as your accommodation in the meantime, there are plenty of features which make this particular static caravan a good option.
Superb static home-from-home open-plan layout
Now there’s open plan with dividers and nooks and there’s the open-plan layout that this model offers: a wide spread of space to make those views from the patio doors accessible from all parts of the living area.
- Double glazed patio doors with ‘bay’ windows either side create full-width glazing, which brings light flooding into the lounge area. There are freestanding furnishings, including sofa and armchair. The fitted gas fire with pebble effect is a feature of the room, with the fireplace incorporating a display plinth, with drawers and contemporary cubby-type shelving. Above the fireplace, there’s an aperture, brackets and wiring for wall mounting the television.
- A feature kitchen island marks the transition between the lounge and kitchen, leading into a fully fitted kitchen space with a fantastic layout and plenty of hidden extras. The island features a sink, cupboard space and a washing machine. A range of fitted units houses the integrated fridge and freezer. The gas cooker is fully fitted and includes extractor hood above. There are plenty of fitted wall and base units with ample storage, as well as a very smart work surface run whch offers a great space for food preparation. The other side of the kitchen island offers:
- A dedicated dining nook, with feature dining table and smartly upholstered chairs.
The smaller access door for this model opens into the dining area. This ‘lobby’ area forms part of the dining space and has a full-height cupboard housing the boiler and a long mirror which reflects the views and light from the patio doors. On the kitchen side of this space is an additional full-height cupboard which is fully shelved and ready for a range of storage uses.
Internal door between the living and sleeping areas
This leads into an internal hallway, with doors off to:
- A well-appointed bathroom which includes both a bath and a separate shower cubicle – ideal for family bath times. A vanity unit houses the wash hand basin with easy-use mixer tap, with a WC alongside. The bathroom is accessorised with shelving, mirrors, an overhead towel/toiletries rack and a nautical-themed blind. The smart ladder-type radiator doubles as a warming towel rail for cosy morning and evening bathing.
- The Master bedroom is exceptionally well designed to offer plenty of fitted storage, including double and single wardrobes, additional cupboard, drawer and shelving space, and a delightful window seat with storage below. There is a wall-mounted socket and aerial point for a wall-mounted TV if desired, on the wall facing the bed. A double bed is included, with bedside shelving and wall-mounted lights. The Master suite includes:
- En-suite with WC and wash hand basin.
- The second bedroom is currently fitted with one single bed and a surprisingly spacious hanging wardrobe. Currently there is just one single bed in the room, but the overall space offers the potential for very adaptable accommodation, such as:
- Replacing the single bed with a small double.
- Adding a second twin bed.
- Replacing the small bed with narrow bunks to maximise both sleeping space and play space for children.
- Removing the bedroom furnishings and reappointing the room as a study, home-office, utility room or playroom – plenty of options from this great space.
- This model offers a superb space in a very good condition, with full double glazing, central heating which includes radiators in all rooms.
- For guest accommodation or temporary static home living, this is one of our best-value off-site static caravans.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.