Looking for ready to use accommodation with a cosy cottage feel?
At 36x12, this Cosalt Baysdale Super offers a great space and layout for family stays or longer term accommodation. The overall design is organised with family living in mind and is suitable even for longer term accommodation.
Access door into:
- Open plan lounge / dining room - right from the entrance, this static caravan offers the extra of a tall bookcase / shelved display unit, which makes an ideal drop zone for keys and bags. The spacious lounge has a wide bay to the front, plus windows to both sides offering a triple aspect to make the most of views. The wraparound sofas extend along the side of the room and below the bay, for enjoying the natural light. The sofas are nicely upholstered and provide arms for additional cosiness and comfort. Additional furnishings include a round coffee table, media unit, feature fireplace with mantel and mirror over, fitted gas fire.
- Dining area provides another fitted wraparound sofa, a round dining table, plus stool for additional seating. There is a picture window alongside to small corner display shelf with power point, ideal for a small media unit or to plug in a lamp for creating an ambient dining area.
- Kitchen - mainly U-shaped, providing a smart black work surface incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker with splash back behind and wall cupboards over. Below the work surface are plenty of wall cupboards and a drawer. A further worktop on opposite side of kitchen allows additional under-counter space for fridge, whilst a wide shelf above with power is ideal for eye level microwave plus further cupboard space above.
Door from kitchen leads through to
Inner hall with rear access door, wall mounted coat hooks, cupboard housing hot water heater. From the hall, doors open off to:
- Shower room with spacious shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, tall fitted shelf unit provides plenty of space for toiletries and towels. There is also a wall mounted mirror with shelf and a fitted blind to the window.
- Separate WC with small wash hand basin and mirror over, storage shelf, blind fitted to window, towel and toilet roll accessories.
- Main bedroom with double bed, extensive storage from triple wardrobe plus vanity shelf, mirror, plugs and shaver point alongside, over-bed storage cupboards, floating bedside shelves, fitted curtains.
- Bedroom - with twin beds, storage cupboard with hanging space, plus mirror to door, wall mounted cupboards with top providing additional shelf for display and storage, central bedside table and wall mounted wooden headboards.
- Bedroom with twin beds, storage cupboard with hanging space, wall mounted mirror, over-bed cupboards with top providing additional shelf for display and storage, central bedside, wall mounted wooden headboards.
Why buy this Cosalt Baysdale Super?
As a used off site static caravan for sale, this Cosalt Baysdale Super offers:
- Ready to move into accommodation which has a great 'flow' and offers a comfortable, cosy-cottage feel.
- This static offers a well thought-out layout for family use with features such as the separate WC and plenty of storage making functionality for family life very convenient.
- The overall decor and condition is good and has the added benefit of new carpets, as well as curtains and blinds for all windows.
- This surprisingly spacious three bedroom model offers great value for money.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.