At 32 x 10, this Cosalt Baysdale static caravan has a usefully compact width for smaller plots, but without compromising on the accommodation, which is laid out as follows:
* End lounge with wide bay offering a wraparound stretch of fitted corner sofa below. A fitted media unit opposite incorporates a fitted gas fire, TV aerial and power points. Additional storage and display space is provided by a range of wall shelves.
* A Dining nook sits at the far end of the wraparound sofa, providing seating for dining alongside the freestanding dining table, with additional seating from two upholstered stools. Behind the dining area is a display plinth, ideal for lamps to create mood lighting. Straight through to:
* Kitchen with worktop run incorporating large fitted gas cooker and stainless steel single drainer sink unit. There is a range of useful storage, including open shelving with space for microwave, base cupboards and under-counter fridge.
Inner hall offers rear access door, water heater cupboard, coat hooks and wall mounted mirror. Doors off to:
* Shower room with enclosed shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and mirrored cabinet above, S-style heated towel rail.
* Separate WC with pedestal WC, small wash hand basin, S shaped heated towel rail, double glazed window with blind and useful storage shelf over.
* Double bedroom which is fully fitted throughout and offers extensive storage including double wardrobes with drawer unit inside, over-bed cupboards, dressing table / media or study space with mirror over, plus wall-mounted coat hooks.
* Second bedroom which has plenty of space for twin beds but is currently fitted with one bed and a mattress. Storage fittings include a hanging cupboard, over-bed storage, central bedside table unit with mirror, plus an additional wall mounted mirror with power point alongside - ideal for a personal grooming or vanity space.
As a static caravan for sale off-site, this Cosalt Baysdale is a great buy, with plenty of useful features and unexpected benefits:
* The contemporary upholstery in this static caravan makes a great change from the muted 'neutral' tones which make many statics appear bland and boring. With russet tones which are complemented throughout the seating and carpets, this static feels warm and modern.
* This static is very unusual in that it has the 'front' access door right at the very front end of the side of the caravan. It can be used to access the caravan in a way which would be excellent for a wrap-around decking. To avoid entering the caravan into the lounge area, the second access door opens into the inner hall and is a great alternative for access with muddy boots and pets.
* The spacious internal hall has a glazed door to allow additional, natural light in and gives a real sense of space.
* The living area is well organised for family living and includes plenty of seating and storage.
* This static caravan is double glazed, allowing for more economical heating and less draughts during those colder months.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.