Looking for a cheap static caravan or maybe a different use such as a garden office?
Have you considered buying an offsite static caravan instead? The interior of this Cosalt Balmoral has real potential for a range of accommodation uses, including a garden office or home office which compares very favourably with the cost of contemporary garden offices. It’s also a green static caravan, so it’ll blend in perfectly!
** Currently on offer as part of our GO Green Week ** Now just £7,500 and free delivery within 100 miles!
What’s more, the fact this static caravan is in a pre-loved condition and needs some TLC means it’s ripe for conversion to a usable space without the hassle of ripping things out and having to start over. For instance, we’ve already added new carpet and vinyl flooring throughout to get you started. Additionally, this static caravan already has central heating and double glazing, so the basics are in place for year-round use – you just need to decide how to use it!
Open plan accommodation
The vast open plan layout is what brings the potential to this space. This highly adaptable space which is ready for freestanding furniture, includes:
- Lounge area with full-width windows, which incorporate a wide sill which is usable as a display plinth or even window seating. In the middle of this is a substantial feature fireplace and fitted log-effect electric fire. There is also a large radiator.
- The open space of this room includes a potential dining area, with display cupboard and window to the side. It would be very easy to create a separate dining nook or desk space here, depending how you need to use the space.
- The kitchen area is fitted with an extended worktop, which incorporates a single drainer sink unit and a fitted gas cooker with extractor hood over (untested). There is a good range of base and wall-mounted cupboards, as well as a full-height cupboard offering a full-sized fridge-freezer and shelf space above.
A central door closes off the living space from the bedrooms. This has great potential if you’d like to separate the space.
- Separate WC with wash hand basin and radiator.
- Double bedroom which currently offers a double bed, fitted double wardrobe and fitted dressing table unit with drawers and even a hairdryer (untested).
- The large bathroom is exceptionally well-appointed and includes both a bath and a separate shower cubicle (fully enclosed). There is a fitted vanity area with close coupled WC and moulded wash hand basin. The basin has cupboards below and a mirrored cabinet above. There is also a radiator and plenty of separate shelving and towel rail / toilet roll holder accessories. A large mirror also adds to the sense of space and light in this room and is additionally useful for personal grooming.
- The twin bedroom is currently fitted with single beds and central bedside cupboard, wall-mounted headboards and over-bed display and cupboards. These beds could easily be removed and the room reappointed as a separate office space. The fitted single wardrobe could also be shelved out to provide additional cupboard space.
- This model offers a great combination of ready-to-use and ready-to-improve and is priced to sell.
- Green static caravans are a great find, blending in well with garden and agricultural plots. If you haven't considered one before, this Balmoral could be the one to persuade you. Avoid disappointment by making an appointment to view soon.
This great value static caravan is sold as-seen (untested) at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.
- Ample Storage
- Double Bedroom
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Open Plan
- Separate Toilet
- Twin Bedroom