A great value Atlas caravan for sale offsite, with the benefits of double glazing and central heating
It’s great to find an Atlas static caravan for sale offsite, as these have a great reputation for solid workmanship and a long lifespan. And this Atlas Holbrook model is no exception.
The spacious accommodation is organised as follows:
Double glazed access door into open plan living area
- Lounge – wide bay window to front, with curtains and wooden pelmet, plus additional picture window to side aspect. A pair of sofas nestle separately below the bay and side window; each three-seater sofa has side arms for support and comfort and a small side table alongside; sofas are organised to focus around the attractive feature fireplace, with light-wood mantel and over-mantel mirror fitment above, plus fitted gas fire below; freestanding media / TV unit with storage space below and fitted wall cupboard above for storage and display; new carpet.
- Dining area – with picture window alongside and radiator; freestanding dining suite. This dining nook is usefully zoned from the kitchen by a useful worktop which acts as a useful serving and buffet area, serving both the dining area and the:
- Kitchen – this walk-through space offers a pleasing range of base cupboards and wall cabinets; worktop divider to dining area includes cupboards below, plus another sweep of work surface incorporates a stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plus fitted gas cooker with hob over and grill and oven below. There is a space for fridge or fridge-freezer; a wide shelf unit with power point above provides space for an eye-level microwave. Vinyl flooring and ample power points throughout.
Spacious inner hallway with double glazed rear access door
- Cupboard space – useful storage cupboard for coat hanging and boot storage; separate boiler cupboard alongside.
- Separate WC – with radiator; WC; pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over; useful shelf storage unit; frosted glass window.
- Main bedroom – with double bed, offering upholstered headboard and ‘floating’ side tables; over-bed display shelving and mirror to one side of the bed; good wardrobe fitment to one side of the room, plus a dressing table / desk with cupboard and drawer storage; additional wall mirror; radiator.
- Bedroom 2 – surprisingly spacious, currently fitted with one single bed but with ample space for two; upholstered wall-mounted headboard, with cupboards and book / display shelf over; useful storage space including double door wardrobe, wall cupboard, shelf and power point; radiator; wall-mounted mirror.
- Shower room – with WC; pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet over; good sized shower cubicle, which offers space-saving sliding doors, moulded interior shelving, ideal for toiletries, and a deep shower tray ideal for toddler bathing; ladder-style towel rail radiator; frosted glass window.
Why buy this Atlas Holbrook?
This Atlas Holbrook is a great static caravan for sale at a good-value, pre-loved price. This particular model unit also offers many additional benefits, including:
- Central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Family-friendly layout which includes 2 WCs – ideal for avoiding those morning and bedtime queues!
- Very good storage across all of the principal rooms and bedrooms.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Ample Storage
- Double Bedroom
- Fixed Furniture
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Gas Fire
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan
- Separate Toilet
- Twin Bedroom