A great value BK Sherbourne static caravan with high-quality lodge styling and specification.
This particular static caravan offers superb space, ideal for both short-term and long-term accommodation uses.
Double glazed french doors offer easy access to the living space, particularly if you decide to add wrap-around decking. There is also a side door which leads into the dining and kitchen area, with vinyl flooring - great as a wet weather access point. The accommodation flows as follows:
- Open plan lounge - offering a great combination of fixtures such as low media and storage unit which incorporates a feature gas fire, as well as freestanding sofas and seating. The feature wall also offers sockets and aerial points for a wall-mounted TV. The lounge has central lighting as well as wall lighting for cosy evenings in.
- A low partition separates the lounge area from a cosy dining nook, with a freestanding dining table, plus four dining chairs.
- The contemporary kitchen sits opposite the dining nook and is also partitioned to the lounge, creating a lovely social as well as functional space. A stylish U-shaped wrap-around work surface incorporates a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and gas cooker which has a vent above. The kitchen provides great storage, from a full range of base & wall units, including a run of full-height cupboards which house a fully integrated fridge-freezer and offers full hanging space.
Whilst the living areas enjoy an open plan layout, a door just beyond the kitchen space means the living areas can be closed off, in a way which prevents pets and cooking odours from getting through to the rest of the caravan.
This door leads through to a stylish internal hallway, sleeping areas and bathroom
- Master bedroom suite with over-bed feature headboard and unit incorporating plinth shelving and raised bedsides. The fitted bed base includes a lift-up section for additional storage in the base. Additional fittings include a double wardrobe, with hanging space and shelving. A 'floating' dressing table and drawer unit adds to the clean lines of this lovely room and provides plenty of additional storage. The wall-mounted mirror above provides easy grooming space. This area also has aerial points and additional sockets, so this fixture could easily be used as an entertainment, media or desk space as required. The bedroom also has access to an ensuite WC which is styled in a similar way to the family shower room, with plenty of vanity storage and a contemporary unit-top bowl basin. *There is a cosmetic repair required to one of the doors of the vanity unit*
- Second bedroom which currently offers one bed, bedside, wall-mounted and fitted cupboard and drawer storage, as well as vanity shelf and fitted mirror. Another bed could easily be fitted, or singles removed as required.
- The family-sized shower room offers a surprisingly spacious, fully enclosed shower cubicle, WC and contemporary bowl-style wash hand basin. The room is fully fitted with a run of storage shelving and fitted cabinet with mirrored doors.
With its full double glazing and central heating, this BK Sherbourne static caravan is ideal if you're looking for a long term accommodation solution for your plot. It's one to consider for:
- Using on your plot as temporary accommodation, during a house build or refurbishment. It could equally provide well-appointed living space for annexe or guest use.
- Easy living, ready-to-move into accommodation (once utilities are connected).
- Comfortable winterised accommodation, with quality carpeting and vinyl throughout, making it ideal for all-year-round use.
This is a stunning model and is currently in our sales yard and ready to view. It is a great value price which reflects both its high quality interior and the fact it's a pre-loved condition (untested). To find out what this means, please read the small print here.