This 29 x 12 Atlas Sahara Super is a super option in more ways than one. The accommodation strikes the right balance of offering everything needed for comfortable occupation, but in a compact size so that the static fits rather than dominates a smaller plot.
Main door into open plan living / dining area
* Lounge - which provides a vast space with plenty of windows to the front and sides, to make the most of views and natural light. The room provides an extensive corner sofa with arms for additional comfort; a corner table / display plinth which adjoins a feature fireplace with hearth and fitted gas fire; mantel shelf and mirror over; space for freestanding media unit or bookcase; fitted wall cupboards.
* Dining nook in opposite corner to the fireplace and offering a fitted corner seating berth with two matching upholstery stools, freestanding dining table; further picture window for natural light and views. This area is open plan to:
* Galley kitchen with smart speckle patterned surface incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit and gas cooker. Plenty of storage is provided by wall and base cupboards and display shelving over. A further fitment on opposite side of kitchen offers work surface with fridge below, plus wide shelf above with power which is ideal for eye level microwave, plus additional shelf space above suitable as appliance or dresser space. Alongside this, a tall cupboard is suitable for brooms and cleaning materials.
* Shower room with step into shower cubicle. The shower space has a deep tray suitable as shallow bath for toddlers, plus a moulded interior which includes useful shelves for keeping toiletries to hand. There is also a pedestal wash hand basin, WC, electric panel heater / towel rail and a small shelf unit.
* Bedroom currently arranged with a single bed but with overall space for twin beds, with wall mounted wooden headboards and over-bed cupboards with additional shelf for display and storage. the room also offers an electric panel heater; tall storage cupboard with hanging space and shelf; wall mounted mirror with vanity shelf, plus power socket for personal grooming appliances.
* Main bedroom with double bed base, over-bed storage/display shelves cupboards and 'floating' bedside shelves. The room provides extensive storage thanks to two double wardrobes - one with shelving one with hanging, plus a storage cupboard with mirror over and plug alongside. Cosiness is added by the fitted curtains and electric panel heater.
Why buy this Atlas Sahara Super?
As well as being part of the superb Atlas brand, this particular model has many additional benefits, including:
* A useful layout, ideal for a small plot.
* Well organised accommodation, with a layout which is suitable for family use - especially the surprisingly spacious living area.
* Electric panel heating to the bedrooms and shower room.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.