A well-priced static caravan with family-sized accommodation
This Atlas Moonstone static caravan offers tremendous value for money and is a great starting point for creating a home-from-home family space or an alternative type of accommodation. Some of the manufacturer’s fixtures have been removed, ready for new ones to be made or freestanding furnishings to be added.
The open plan living accommodation is organised as follows:
- Lounge with fitted sofas, fitted gas fire with mantel and mirror over. The rest of the space is unfitted, apart from a freestanding media unit. This means there’s plenty of space for additional freestanding furnishings, such as a dining suite. This area is open plan to:
- Kitchen which is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards. There is also a space for fridge, and a fitted worktop as well as gas cooker. Additional wall cupboards bridge the living and kitchen areas. Above the main worktop is a wall mounted shelf unit with socket, ideal for housing a microwave.
Internal hall with second access door
This hallway offers coat hooks and wall-mounted mirror, plus a cupboard housing water heater.
- Shower room – with WC, enclosed step into shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, cabinet with mirror, shelving and hook rack, coat hooks, mirror
- Main bedroom – fitted with double bed, triple wardrobe, dresser unit with cupboards and drawers, mirror with socket, wall mounted bedsides, over bed storage shelf.
- Bedroom – currently fitted with a single bed but offering space for twin beds, full height cupboard with hanging space and storage shelf, over-bed storage unit, vanity space, mirror shelf and socket.
- Bunk bedroom – with a great space-saving layout, offering lower & upper bunks with ample storage below.
Why buy this Atlas Moonstone caravan?
Atlas Moonstones offer great value for money static caravans. This particular unit is offered from our sales yard with:
- New carpets and vinyl throughout.
- Well thought out storage.
- Unfitted areas which allow for flexible furnishing and adaptable accommodation, such as:
- A field shelter or staff accommodation – the ‘unfitted’ areas make it possible to add in plenty of additional furnishings to suit staff needs, such as refreshment tables, chairs and benches.
- A teenage den – with multiple rooms and shared spaces, there’s plenty of potential for creating a personalised space for teenagers.
This unit is offered at a great-value as-seen (untested) price for sale. To find out what this means, please read the small print here.
- Ample Storage
- Bunk Beds
- Double Bedroom
- Gas Fire
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan