Want to extend your accommodation without extending your finances too far?
Atlas caravans offer great value for money, so this Atlas Mirage Super from our yard could be the perfect, cost-effective solution to an accommodation problem.
With three bedrooms and double glazing, it’s a blend of budget-friendly, ready-to-use and ripe-to-improve space. The fact that this static caravan already has double glazing means it’s halfway towards being useful for year-round accommodation.
Open plan living space
The main access door leads directly into a well-designed open plan living space that makes Atlas caravans so popular:
- Spacious lounge with wrap-around fixed sofa. A real feature of this space is the fitted fireplace with mantel, fitted shelving and cupboards. The wide over-mantel mirror reflects plenty of extra light from the main windows and there is a fully fitted gas fire below. The fitted sofa provides additional pull-out sleeping berths, as required.
- The dining nook provides further fixed corner seating, with cupboards over for additional storage. There's a useful freestanding dining table and two stools, for cosy dining or workspace.
- Both the lounge and dining area are open-plan to the kitchen, which provides a wealth of well-fitted storage. This includes base and wall cupboards and shelving. A good run of working surface incorporates a single drainer sink unit and a fitted gas cooker (this is untested and needs attention). Across from the main workspace, there is an additional appliance space offering work surface with shelving above, plus space below for an under-counter fridge.
Inner hallway to sleeping accommodation
The inner hallway includes useful coat hanging hooks and further glazed door. This has a useful door curtain, for additional privacy and warmth.
- Separate WC.
- Boiler cupboard.
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror and useful accessories for towel and toilet tissue holding.
The accommodation then offers three bedrooms, all of which are ripe for refurbishment to make them the rooms of your dreams …
- Bedroom 1 with fitted double bed offering fitted headboard with bedside units. Overhead there is full-width storage and a display shelf unit. The room also includes a fitted low-level cupboard with mirror and coat hooks over, plus a double wardrobe alongside.
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds offering overhead storage cupboards and a display shelf. There’s additional storage thanks to a fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 currently ready for freestanding furnishings. Fixtures already in the room include wall-mounted storage cupboards and a display shelf. There is also a single hanging wardrobe.
- This model is one of our current stock of Atlas caravans which offers a great combination of ready-to-use and ready-to-improve accommodation.
- There is so much personalisation potential from this model - whatever your reason for looking to buy an offsite static caravan, this model could be adapted in many different ways.
This great value static caravan is sold as-seen (untested) at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.