If you're looking for an up to date specification at a pre-loved price, this Atlas Image is one to consider
At 41 x 12 this Atlas Image presents superb space with a wonderful flow and feel, ideal for comfortable long-term accommodation.
Access door into vestibule area
Vestibule with vinyl flooring, ideal for pets and muddy boots; spacious area including cupboard housing boiler; coat hanging space. Vestibule opens through to open plan living area:
- • Lounge with wonderful front end offering sliding patio door with additional side windows at front. This presents a great option for adding decking for making the most of views; plenty of space for freestanding furnishings, feature fitted fireplace with electric pebble-effect fire; TV aerial and media unit with power alongside, glass fronted display cupboards, radiator. An open worktop area with display storage above divides the lounge area from:
- • U-shaped Kitchen with textured work surface incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit; 5 ring gas hob, with gas oven and grill below and vent above; very good storage thanks to plenty of wall and under-counter cupboards, tall cupboard housing integrated fridge and freezer (as separate units); drawer unit; fitted eye-level microwave.
- • Dining area with picture window allowing plenty of natural light into the room, as well as opportunity for making the most of views; space for freestanding dining suite; radiator.
From far side of the vestibule
- • Shower room with spacious shower cubicle, offering moulded shelving inside for keeping toiletries to hand; attractive bowl type wash hand basin with toiletry space alongside and fitted shelf unit below; feature corner mirror above; ladder style radiator / towel rack; WC; Jack & Jill door to:
- • Twin bedroom surprisingly spacious room offering twin beds with central bedside table; fitted single wardrobe with hanging space & shelf inside; 2 drawers below; two smaller wall mounted cupboards over beds, with additional shelf and wall mounted bedside lights; wall mounted upholstered headboard; wall mounted mirror with vanity shelf; TV aerial point; power points; radiator. Return door to hall.
- • Main bedroom lovely dual aspect space including double storage divan bed; extensive storage from superb wardrobe unit with 2 x double wardrobe hanging space, plus two wide drawers below; dressing table / desk / media zone with shelving, drawers and power points alongside and small glass display shelves around the wall-mounted mirror; fitted over-bed storage unit with spot lights, shelving and mirrors, plus bedside tables with drawers; radiator. Door to:
- • Ensuite Bathroom with bath; pedestal basin with mirror-door cabinet over; WC.
Why consider this Atlas Image?
The Atlas brand is second to none when it comes to static caravans, and the Atlas Image is a sought-after model. This particular unit is offered as an offsite sale, with the benefits of:
- • Superb space for family use - with the additional en-suite bathroom as well as the shower room. With two WCs, this model is for long-term family accommodation.
- • Ready to move into space - with a great combination of fitted units and free space for freestanding furnishings to create a real home from home.
- • Double glazing and central heating throughout makes this static caravan ideal for long-term, year-round use.
- • Quality carpets and vinyl flooring throughout, as well as blinds and curtains to the windows.
- • A pleasing layout and 'flow' thanks to the French doors at the front, vestibule at the side and the dual aspect from the primary rooms.
Please note, this off-site static caravan is for sale in an as-seen (untested) condition at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print here.
- Ample Storage
- Bath + Shower
- Double Bedroom
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Free Standing Furniture
- Gas Fire
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Jack & Jill room
- Open Plan
- Twin Bedroom
- U-Shaped Kitchen