ATLAS AMETHYST SUPER
Need a compact static for all year round use?
Then one of our Atlas Static caravans for sale, the Atlas Amethyst Super could be the solution. At 28 x 12 it’s the optimum size for fitting into a smaller plot or when you need to get a static caravan onto a plot where the access is quite restricted.
What’s more, as well as being easier to manoeuvre into and through tight spaces, like all ATLAS static caravans, this Amethyst offers a great design and layout which makes it ideal for a variety of uses, such as a garden room or guest accommodation. It could even be altered into a garden office or work space for a home business. With the added benefit of double glazing, fitted gas fire and electric panel heating, it’s also ready for use across all seasons.
This Atlas static caravan for sale offers a superb compact design. The double glazed central access door is great for reducing draughts and again for making use of a small plot where access to the static itself will be limited. The central door leads straight to the interior accommodation:
Entrance lobby within main living space, coming into a wide space which is currently unfitted. Just add table and chairs or even a bench set under the wide picture window and you’ve got a useful dining area alongside your view. There is a buffet unit fitment with a base cupboard and mirrored wall shelving for storage. This space flows through to:
The fully fitted lounge area. Now then, although this Amethyst is a pre-loved model, this lounge is entirely ready to move into and use.
* The full-width bay window offers a smart fitted unit below, with storage cupboards and shelving. The low height of this unit makes it perfect as a media unit, display plinth or even window seat if you want to make the most of the views from that big bay.
* The feature fireplace of the lounge is beautifully set at an angle, so that all sides of the room – and even the dining nook – can benefit from the ambience of the fitted gas fire. The mantel offers a shelf and over-mantel mirror with mood lighting above.
* The lounge includes the benefit of fixed sofas which are in good condition. One of these sofas converts into additional sleeping berths, the other has built-in storage. Both sofas have arms, for additional cosiness and comfort.
* The room also includes further storage fitments, one alongside each sofa, ideal for bookshelves and display.
* As well as the bay window, there is a picture window on either side of the room, giving a triple aspect lounge space which is perfect for a garden room or plot with a view. It also allows plenty of light which brings the feel of real openness to this delightful room.
The kitchen is directly opposite the entrance door and is well arranged to provide a complete U-shape of units. It’s extremely thoughtfully fitted, with all cupboards and shelves reaching right into the corners so that no storage opportunities are missed – perfect for a static caravan when storage is always needed! There is a full worktop run around the whole U-shape, which incorporates the single drainer sink unit and gas cooker. There is an under-counter fridge already in place.
The walls also offer plenty of cupboards and shelves, including an eye-level space which is ideal for a microwave. A real difference about this kitchen is that, unlike models which have open plan kitchens, the open ‘doorway’ which leads into this Amethyst kitchen could easily accommodate a pet gate or child gate, to keep small creatures safely away from the kitchen!
The living space leads through into an inner hallway which offers two full height cupboards – one housing boiler, the other offering full-height coat hanging and other storage space. There are doors off to:
Master bedroom – the master bedroom is a good size and offers a versatile combination of fixtures (wardrobes, wall-mounted storage and mirrors) and unfitted space, ready for a bed or other furnishings. There is a fitted vanity shelf There is a fixed electric panel heater in place.
Second bedroom – this room offers plenty of possibilities for many different uses. The full-height hanging cupboards means the room could easily be used as a bedroom. However, add shelving to this and desk and bookcases to the room and it could easily be a hobby room, office or study.
Family shower room – the ample sized shower room is ready to use (once plumbed in) and offers wash hand basin and WC, as well as a fixed electric panel heater which incorporates a towel rail, for the luxury of warm towels on a cold morning. The fully enclosed shower cubicle is surprisingly spacious in comparison to the shower space of other models. The shower tray is generously wide and deep, for indulgent showers and ease of use.
* We're pleased to offer this ATLAS static caravan for sale with a great combination of fixed furnishings and space to make the place your own.
* With the benefits of double glazing, fitted gas fire and electric panel heaters, this model has the potential to be used all year round.
This great value static caravan is sold as-seen (untested) at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.
- Double Bedroom
- Electric Fire
- Electric Panel Heating
- Fixed Furniture
- U-Shaped Kitchen