An all-electric off-site static caravan
If you want to put a static caravan onto your land without the cost and hassle of buying gas bottles, then this Pemberton Novella all-electric off-site static caravan could be the one for you.
This superior 3 bedroom all-electric off-site static caravan is a recent addition to our extensive sales yard. The well-presented, fixed furniture accommodation of this model offers all of the basics you'd expect, along with the additional benefits of double glazing and electric heating. Overall layout offers:
- Lounge area with comfortable wrap-around seating, feature fireplace with coal-effect electric fire below, plus mantel and mirror over. There is also a fitted media unit with cupboard below and glass-fronted display cupboards above.
- Dining nook with wrap-around seating, circular table, glass-fronted display cupboards and display plinth. This nook is alongside a picture window for making the most of views and natural light if using the table as a desk.
- The fitted kitchen in this model is delightfully tucked away from the living area, but next to the dining nook, for easy food preparation and serving - as well as for grabbing cuppas when using the table as a desk! There's a great range of base and wall-mounted cupboards, as well as a decent-sized work-surface incorporating a single drainer sink unit. There is a space at the end of the work surface, ready for fridge or fridge-freezer to be installed.
- The family shower room offers enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
The sleeping area offers three bedrooms
- Main bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, overhead cupboards and fitted wardrobes.
- Twin bedroom 1 - with twin beds and cupboard space.
- Twin bedroom 2 - with twin beds and cupboard space.
Apart from the overall space and flow of the layout of this static caravan, there are plenty of other reasons to love this particular model.
- Depending on what you're looking for and how you want to use it, it's worth bearing in mind the benefits of: Having electric panel heating and double glazing, which make it easier to winterise this static caravan if you want to use it all year round.
- The sliding door which closes off the kitchen and access through to the sleeping areas - ideal if you have a pet you need to keep out of bedroom areas.
- The electric-only set up gives this model plenty of potential to convert to use solar power.
- The smaller bedrooms offer adaptable spaces, including the potential to strip out to use as a useful utility room, with space to keep the components of the solar system without encroaching on the kitchen.
This model offers ready-to-use accommodation with the potential to adapt for use off-grid as needed. Priced to sell ready for our autumn stock, so avoid disappointment by making your appointment to view soon. This great value static caravan is sold as-seen (untested) at a bargain price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.