A wonderful opportunity to buy an off-site static caravan which is a ready-to-move into home-from-home.
The ABI Westwood is a sought-after model, as much because of the space it offers as the high specification interior, which combine to provide a space full of comfort and convenience.
This particular model offers full double glazing and central heating throughout, so is ideal for use all year round - perfect if you need a static caravan on your plot, to live in whilst your home is being built or refurbished.
Double glazed entrance doors at the front make the most of views and offer easy access into:
- Full-width lounge, with a great combination of fixed and freestanding furnishings. There is a beautiful feature fireplace with fitted gas fire and mirror over. Furnishings include media table and display cabinet. The room features double doors through to:
- Dining area - which sits alongside another set of double glazed sliding patio doors. This is fully furnished with a freestanding dining table and chairs for 4 persons. There is a decorative cupboard with built-in wine-rack opposite the table, with a useful buffet worktop below, which disguises an integrated fridge. Beside this, a useful hanging cupboard offers additional space for essential storage. these units bridge the space to flow naturally into..
- The well-fitted kitchen. This includes a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards, as well as integrated appliances. These include a built-in eye-level cooker, range-style gas hob and refrigerator. A tasteful black worktop wraps around this U-shaped kitchen, incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
A smart internal door shuts off the living areas from the sleeping areas, helping to keep kitchen and entertainment sounds, as well as cooking smells
- Luxury bathroom with full fittings, including bath with overhead shower and shower screen, vanity cupboard with wash hand basin and mirror over, WC and boiler cupboard. The useful ladder-style radiator doubles as a heated towel rail, perfect for a little cosiness on a cold morning.
- Double bedroom with double bed, fully fitted out with overbed storage and bedside units, as well a double wardrobe with dressing table shelf and mirror in a vanity alcove alongside.
- Second bedroom with overbed storage unit and cupboards. There are currently no beds in this room, making it perfect for using the room in a way which is flexible to your needs. There's space for a smaller double bed or twin beds. Alternatively, the layout and available storage makes it possible to use this room as a study or hobbies room.
- Third bedroom is another twin room, this time with two single beds and storage fittings.
- This model offers a luxury static lodge-interior which is in ready-to-enjoy condition throughout.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which could suit a variety of uses.
- This model is the ideal accommodation if you're looking specifically for a home-from-home to place on your plot, perhaps whilst you're having your home refurbished or built.
This static offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.
- Ample Storage
- Front + Side Patio Doors
- Gas Fire
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan
- U-Shaped Kitchen