Need a static caravan with family sized accommodation?
This deceptively spacious ABI model is one of our off-site statics for sale which offers ready-to-use accommodation. With three bedrooms and a spacious open plan living area, it’s ideal for providing a family-sized guest space or annexed accommodation to a main residence.
The main access door leads into the great open plan living space. This is light and airy, thanks to the combination of a large bay window and side aspect windows.
- The lounge area includes a fixed corner sofa, with the benefit of additional pull-out berths. A superb fireplace with mantel, mirror and display shelving above and a fitted gas fire below creates a lovely feature and focal point for the lounge area. There is plenty of built-in shelving, media units and storage, newly fitted carpets and wall lights to create mood lighting as required. The lounge flows through to:
- A dining area featuring fixed wrap-around seating, with freestanding dining table. This dining nook includes a wall mounted cupboard and incorporates a small, lockable cupboard at floor level, ideal to use as a safe. The overhead lighting here is great if using the table as a desk, whilst the cosy wall lighting to the dining area can be used to create a relaxed dining atmosphere. The dining space is open to:
- The fully fitted kitchen area includes a gas range cooker, base cupboards with sink and space incorporating under counter fridge. The worktop space is extended by the lid of the range cooker, allowing convenient food preparation and cooking. There are additional wall-mounted shelves and cupboards, plus space for a shelf-mounted microwave.
From here, a door leads through to the bedrooms and shower room
Whilst the living areas enjoy the spacious open plan feel, the door can be closed to help prevent pets and cooking odours from getting through to the rest of the caravan.
- Shower room – the family shower room offers a fully enclosed shower cubicle, complete with moulded shelving and seat. Not many off site statics for sale offer this extra, which is great for assisting older people or small children when showering. A vanity unit includes a sink with wall mounted cabinet with mirror above and cupboards below. The WC is fitted into the corner, to make the most of the space available. Wall fittings include towel rail and toilet roll holder.
- The master bedroom offers a double bed with bedside cupboards and lamps to either side. Overhead is a full-width double storage cupboard. The room also offers a double wardrobe, small fitted dressing table with triple drawers and wall-mounted cupboard.
- Twin bedroom 1 – offers twin beds with a small central bedside table, overhead cupboards and display shelf; full-height wardrobe and a wall light.
- Twin bedroom 2 – has a similar layout of offers twin beds with a small central bedside table, overhead cupboards and display shelf; full-height wardrobe and the addition of a fitted desk/dressing table area, with storage or seating space underneath. There are ceiling lights and a wall light.
We offer our off site statics for sale with:
- Newly fitted carpets and vinyl.
- Optional gas and electrical testing (at an additional cost).
- Transportation and siting services at your location (at an additional cost – just ask us for a quote).
This is one of our best-value off site statics for sale, at a don't-miss price, with its ready-to-use pre-loved condition (untested). To find out what this means, please read the small-print on this here.
- Ample Storage
- Built in Fridge Freezer
- Double Bedroom
- Fixed Dining Furniture
- Fixed Furniture
- Free Standing Dining Furniture
- Gas Fire
- Open Plan
- Pull out Beds
- Twin Bedroom