Capturing Park information - Call Sheet
Things to remember:
- Always introduce yourself
- Always ask if this is a convenient time
- Be yourself – Relax
- Smile 🙂
Purpose of call
- To get to know a little bit more about the parks in our area.
- To gather data to use for marketing.
- To see if there is an immediate opportunity to do business with them.
- Use the internet to get a list of all parks in our area.
- Call parks with separate call sheet for each park
- Log info onto call sheet
- Follow up calls with an intro email.
- We will have a better understanding of our customer base.
- To recognise any needs or opportunities
- To develop relationships with potential customers.