August has been rushing by, and we’ve just had a great bank holiday weekend at the Edenbridge and Oxted Show. It was lovely to see so many old friends and customers, as well as to make a few more.
Yes, the bank holiday weekend was an absolute scorcher, which meant a great turn out at the show and plenty of people to chat to. In preparation, we took along a Willerby Bermuda, a stunning pre-loved static caravan that we have for sale.
This was a real conversation point and gave our visitors a chance to see the type of static that we commonly have in our yard, available as an off-site sale and at surprisingly affordable prices.
A static caravan show that isn’t really about the caravan
Of course, the thing with the Edenbridge and Oxted show is that it’s an agricultural show, not a static caravan show per-se. However, it’s a great show for us to be part of because:
- It’s great when visitors and customers come to our sales yard in Rye, but we also love being part of the local community and getting out there too.
- Many of our customers are farmers and one of our most frequently asked questions is about placing a static caravan on agricultural land, so we know that our knowledge and experience of this can benefit many of those people attending the show, particularly those who are looking for accommodation solutions for their land.
- It’s a chance for us to not just show a static caravan, but also share how it can be used in the countryside and agricultural landscapes, for example:
- As a field shelter.
- As a staff room and refreshment hub.
- As staff accommodation.
- As a shop (a blog post coming up on this soon).
- As a ‘hide’ for nature, education and conservation purposes.
- It’s also a great opportunity to run a fun promotion so we can share our excitement about just how many static caravans we have for sale.
Promotion, did we say?
Yes indeed! Anyone who came to see us on the day was given a flyer for a free axle stand pack, which can be used when buying a static caravan and transportation package from us for a limited time (flyer shown above). The axle stand will then be included as part of your delivery, but you won’t be charged for it.
Didn’t get a flyer? That’s no problem – there’s also the chance to grab the same deal if you bring the show brochure down to the yard when choosing your static caravan. In fact, Byron’s also prolonged the promotion – bring any of our ads along when you visit us and you’ll also get the deal if you buy a static plus transport.